Training Log – Week 6
Fitness Update for the week:
Monday: 7km run, Trampoline
Tuesday: 4 km run
Wednesday: Ultimate! Ave HR 117, max HR 176
Thursday: Ultimate! Ave HR 117, max HR 173
Friday: rest day – holiday to Sooke, BC
Saturday: 2 hour hike
Sunday: rest day
Things that went well this week:
- On Monday, I went for a long run. Felt better about not running last Sunday.
- Wore my heart rate monitor to Ultimate both days. Had fun measuring my level of exertion.
- Left achilles tendon swelled up on Thursday night (likely because I ran four consecutive days).
Lessons Learned for next time:
- Realistically, the only time I have to strength train is in the morning before work. Need to hit the gym in the morning next week!
- My goal is to do a cat twist on the trampoline before my lessons end this summer (just one!)